1/2 Photos of Tomato Treat - 2
Mmmmm Fresh from the field tomatoes with your favourite chunky pasta and creamy goat cheese. Nothing tastes quite as wonderful as newly harvested, vine ripened tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cooked small shell pasta
- 1/4 lb creamy goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- corasly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 dash salt, to taste
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 large fresh from the field tomatoes, chopped chunky
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- 2In a large bowl, stir creamy goat cheese with olive oil.
- 3Add parmesan cheese, garlic, black pepper and salt.
- 4Stir in green onions, tomato chunks and basil.
- 5Toss thoroughly with hot drained pasta shells, adding more olive oil if required.
- 6Serve hot or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Treat - 2
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.0
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.6 mg
- Sodium 233.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 14.3 g