Recipe by Derf
Mmmmm Fresh from the field tomatoes with your favourite chunky pasta and creamy goat cheese. Nothing tastes quite as wonderful as newly harvested, vine ripened tomatoes.
Top Review by Maito
This was really good. I made this as a main dish, so used more pasta. I also used more basil and one fourth the goat cheese and oil for our tastes. The flavors work very well together here.
- 2 cups cooked small shell pasta
- 1⁄4 lb creamy goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- corasly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 dash salt, to taste
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 large fresh from the field tomatoes, chopped chunky
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, stir creamy goat cheese with olive oil.
- Add parmesan cheese, garlic, black pepper and salt.
- Stir in green onions, tomato chunks and basil.
- Toss thoroughly with hot drained pasta shells, adding more olive oil if required.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.