1/1 Photo of Tomato Treat - 1
Fresh from the field tomatoes. Newly harvested tomatoes, wonderful taste with a few seasonings, serve as a first course or as an appetizer. (stand at room temp. 1 hour)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice each tomato into 3 thick slices, arrange on shallow serving platter.
- 2Season each slice with sugar, salt and pepper.
- 3Drizzle with wine vinegar and olive oil.
- 4Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- 5At serving time, add paper thin onion slices.
- 6Sprinkle each slice with fresh mint.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Treat - 1
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.0
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1174.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 1.9 g