Recipe by Anastacey
The family I puppy-sit for has a ton of magazines with lots of yummy recipes that I'm posting here so I'll always have access to them. This comes from Better Homes and Garden Special Interest Quick Cooking magazine.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans reduced-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated tortellini
- 0.5 (8 ounce) container cream cheese with chives
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed tomato soup or 1 (11 ounce) can tomato bisque soup
- snipped fresh chives
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium sauce pan bring broth to boiling, add tortellini, reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. In a bowl whisk 1/3 cup of hot broth into cream cheese mixture, spread until smooth. Return all to saucepan and heat through. Sprinkle with chives if desired.