Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
The family I puppy-sit for has a ton of magazines with lots of yummy recipes that I'm posting here so I'll always have access to them. This comes from Better Homes and Garden Special Interest Quick Cooking magazine.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans reduced-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated tortellini
- 0.5 (8 ounce) container cream cheese with chives
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed tomato soup or 1 (11 ounce) can tomato bisque soup
- snipped fresh chives
- In medium sauce pan bring broth to boiling, add tortellini, reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. In a bowl whisk 1/3 cup of hot broth into cream cheese mixture, spread until smooth. Return all to saucepan and heat through. Sprinkle with chives if desired.
Wonderful & Easy Soup, made this for some coworkers and they all loved it...Yummy, Thank You for a Great recipe!!
An easy enough soup to put together, & a nice way to dress up tomato soup, as I always have cheese tortellini in the freezer & green onions on hand! The only thing I added was a dash of lemon pepper! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]