Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made this recipe once and it was delicious. It seems however, that everytime I want to make it again I can't remember whats in it and of course can't find the recipe! lol! So since I just located it again I am posting it here for sharing and safekeeping. I tore this recipe out of a Better Homes And Garden Magazine. It was a $200 Winner in a contest they held, and I can see why, it is simple and very tasty!
- In a medium saucepan bring broth to a boil.
- Add tortellini; reduce heat and simmer uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl whisk 1/3 cup of the hot broth into the cream cheese spread until smooth.
- Return all to the saucepan along with the tomato soup; heat though.
- Sprinkle with chives before serving.