Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made this recipe once and it was delicious. It seems however, that everytime I want to make it again I can't remember whats in it and of course can't find the recipe! lol! So since I just located it again I am posting it here for sharing and safekeeping. I tore this recipe out of a Better Homes And Garden Magazine. It was a $200 Winner in a contest they held, and I can see why, it is simple and very tasty!
- 2 (14 ounce) cans reduced-sodium chicken broth or 2 (14 ounce) cans vegetable broth
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated tortellini
- 0.5 (8 ounce) container cream cheese (chive and onion flavor)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed tomato bisque soup
- fresh chives (snipped) (optional)
- In a medium saucepan bring broth to a boil.
- Add tortellini; reduce heat and simmer uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl whisk 1/3 cup of the hot broth into the cream cheese spread until smooth.
- Return all to the saucepan along with the tomato soup; heat though.
- Sprinkle with chives before serving.