Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
Entered for safe-keeping, from Weight Watchers Magazine, September-October 2008, only 2 "thingies" per serving.
- 1 slice whole wheat bread, toasted
- 2 teaspoons horseradish mustard
- 1 small tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fat free mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Spread toasted whole wheat bread with horseradish mustard.
- Top with sliced tomato and shredded fat-free mozzarella cheese.
- Broil until the cheese melts.
Yummy and quick! I didn't have the horseradish mustard so I just made my own blend, also used regular mozzarella. I loved the flavors. Thanks for posting the recipe.
I'm not a fan of horseradish so used Dijon mustard and doubled the recipe though maybe more generous with the mozzarella and made 2 of them for a delightful lunch, thank you KateL, made for Rookies tag game.
What a wonderful combination for a wholesome and easy five minute meal. I used Campari tomatoes a favorite for their small size, denisity and intense flavor. Used soy mozzarella so this was just one "thingie" for me on Core. The spiciness of the mustard really made the sweetness of the tomatoes come out and the gooey cheese tied it all together. Thanks KateL.