Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Entered for safe-keeping. From First, 1/26/09. Suggested side with Minted Gremolata Halibut, Tea-Scented Orzo, and Feta-Stuffed Cucumber Salad.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs zucchini or 1 1⁄2 lbs yellow squash, cut in 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium fennel bulb, trimmed and sliced
- 3 medium garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4 fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- Heat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In large bowl, combine zucchini, fennel, garlic and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Arrange vegetables in single layer on 2 foil-lined baking sheets.
- Top with thyme sprigs.
- Roast 12 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, adding chopped tomatoes during last 2 minutes.
- Arrange vegetables on serving platter.
What a great way to use up my excess zucchini & tomatoes. Thank you
Fabuloso! This was just yummy. There were plenty of leftovers (only 3 of us eating, lol) so I made a frittata out of the remaining roasted veggies. ;) Made for Veg*n Swap 7/09.