Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These tartlets are super-easy to make, look gorgeous and are a taste treat. I serve these at every gathering by request!
- 150 g cheddar cheese
- 150 g butter
- 150 g flour
- 6 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup semolina
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 -2 tablespoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 cup chives, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 180°C.
- Combine ingredients in food processor until soft dough is formed.
- Press into greased patty pans.
- Sprinkle pastry cases with semolina.
- Layer tomato slices neatly on pastry.
- Sprinkle more semolina on top.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with basil and chives.
- Bake for 15 minutes til brown.