1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 25 mins
Oh, this is so good. The roasted garlic adds such great depth and now's a great time to use those summer tomatoes. This can be used as an appetizer or side dish. Roast the garlic ahead to save assembly time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Press refrigerated piecrust on bottom and up sides of a square (or round) 9-inch tart pan. Bake at 450 degrees for 9 minutes or until piecrust is lightly browned. Set aside.
- 2Cut off pointed end of garlic bulb; place garlic on a piece of aluminum foil and drizzle with olive oil. Fold foil to seal.
- 3Bake garlic at 425 degrees for 30 minutes; cool. Squeeze pulp from garlic cloves into bottom of piecrust and spread smooth.
- 4Sprinkle 1/2 cup fontina cheese over the garlic.
- 5Slice tomatoes and sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Place on folded paper towels and let stand 10 minutes. Arrange tomato slices over shredded cheese. Sprinkle with remaining cup cheese.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until tart is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Tart With Roasted Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (1381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.2
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.4 mg
- Sodium 657.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 8.8 g