Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is from 365 Low-fat dishes. Pizza is my hunny's favorite, and I get bored easily, so I'm always looking for new ways to make it! This looks good.
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, in 1/4 inch slices
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 500. Sprinkle cheese over crust. Sprinkle with oregano and fennel.
- Arrange tomato slices, overlapping slightly, over cheese. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake pizza about 12 minutes, until crust is golden. Slide pizza onto a large cutting board.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges and serve.