Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tangy, eye-opening drink. Good way to get your Vitamin C.
- 1 (46 ounce) canchilled tomato juice
- 2 cups fresh squeezed orange juice, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice, chilled
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (optional)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- lime slice (garnish)
- In a big pitcher, add the first 6 ingredients; stir to combine.
- Taste and add salt and pepper if desired.
- Pour into tall ice-filled glasses.
- Garnish with a lime slice.
MMMM! NurseDi, I have had my eye on this recipe and finally was able to make it this morning. I am calling it a charged up V8! :) I would probably decrease the orange juice a bit next time but other than that used the optional hot sauce and also salt & pepper. Thanks for a yummy, different morning drink!