Top Review by Derf
Very good for a quick side for supper on my own. Lovely flavour, the basil really make it delicious, but like Bergy mentioned I would add a little cheese to top it off next time and maybe a shake of red pepper flakes to add some kick. i will be making them again, thanks for posting.
- 4 large red peppers
- 3 tomatoes
- 100 ml olive oil
- basil leaves (dried basil is okay)
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a few teaspoons of oil into a shallow rasting dish.
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise and lay them cutside up.
- Add a small whole or half tomato to each pepper.
- Sprinkle chopped basil leaves, spring onions, chopped garlic and salt and pepper over.
- Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake 25 minutes.