- 6 bacon, slices
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 2 tablespoons lemon horseradish aioli
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut bacon strips in half crosswise. Place in muffin tin, overlapping ends by ¼ inch to form a tube. Press bacon toward outside to open center of tube. Bake until bacon starts to crisp, 15-20 minutes. Remove rolls and let cool.
- With a sharp knife, remove ¼ of each tomato from top. In a bowl, combine lettuce, 1 tablespoon aioli and pepper and toss well to coat.
- Divide tomatoes equally among bacon rolls, cut side up. Garnish with lettuce.