Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I also think this would be terrific with some crab meat or shrimp meat added.
Make and share this Tomato-stuffed Avocados recipe from Food.com.
- Combine tomatoes, onion, olives, lemon juice, vinegar, spices, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Let this mixture marinate for several hours.
- Peel avocados and slice in half (lengthwise).
- Remove pits and place tomato mixture where the pit was.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
This made an excellent healthy lunch! I used Cheddar instead of Parmesan but otherwise made exactly as stated. Next time, I'll definitely add some crab meat. Yum! Thanks Dancer!