1/1 Photo of Tomato-stuffed Avocados
I also think this would be terrific with some crab meat or shrimp meat added.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine tomatoes, onion, olives, lemon juice, vinegar, spices, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- 2Let this mixture marinate for several hours.
- 3Peel avocados and slice in half (lengthwise).
- 4Remove pits and place tomato mixture where the pit was.
- 5Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato-stuffed Avocados
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.4
- Calories from Fat 351
- Total Fat 39.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 1196.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g