- 4 ripe avocados
- 4 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 10 small chopped olives
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine tomatoes, onion, olives, lemon juice, vinegar, spices, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Let this mixture marinate for several hours.
- Peel avocados and slice in half (lengthwise).
- Remove pits and place tomato mixture where the pit was.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.