Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious with a combination of great spices.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- Brown ground beef with onion. Remove from heat.
- Add flour, sugar, basil, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Mix well.
- Stir in beef broth, tomato paste and mushrooms. Return to heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until thickened.
- Remove from heat. Allow to cool.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Place in gallon freezer bag. Label and freeze.
- To serve: Thaw. Heat until hot throughout (do not boil).
- Serve over hot buttered noodles.