Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
An excellent way to use up garden produce.
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 2 medium summer squash, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Arrange the vegetables on a large serving platter.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid and shake well.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and serve immediately.
Good salad, tasty, nutitious, and quick to make. The veggie flavors and textures complement each other nicely.
Very good and pretty salad that's perfect for barbecue's or summer picnics. We used yellow summer squash but next time may try one yellow summer squash and one zucchini just for a change as this salad will be on our table a lot this summer. Thanks for sharing!