Recipe by bmcnichol
I love to make this pasta salad in the summer when tomatoes are abundant.
Top Review by Annacia
With the exception of using refridferated asparagus and cheese ravioli for the rotini (I had a pkg in the fridge that was ready to be used) I made the dish as ask. I was great, another ideal summer dinner. It's very quick and easy to make and it tastes marvelous.
- 8 ounces uncooked spiral shaped pasta
- 2 1⁄2 cups diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Combine tomatoes and basil in a serving bowl and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta and add to tomato mixture.
- Drizzle with oil mixture and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.