Recipe by Bergy
This is lovely for a light meal - loaded with iron and good things You will need a 6 cup large muffin tin. You can keep them in the fridge for a day or two and reheat in the microwave for just a few seconds or have them cold. I said Cajun spice in the ingredients I like to use Mrs Dash Spicy I use 1% milk.
Top Review by razzle dazzle
So good! We had to double the recipe for our hungry family, and it didn't last. I loved popping them out of the muffin tray - it made them easy to eat and clean up was much better. Thank you!
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 6 ounces fresh Baby Spinach
- 5 ounces low-fat cheese, your favorite, cut into 6 pieces
- 1 teaspoon cajun spices
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the eggs & Milk together.
- Add cajun spice & mix.
- Stir in the tomatoes.
- Lightly spray each muffin tin.
- Divide the 6 oz of spinach between the 6 cups, press down
- The tins should be about half full
- Place a piece of cheese on top of each spinach cup.
- Spoon in the egg mixture.
- Back in preheated 350F oven for apprx 20-25 minutes or until a wooden skewer comes out clean when inserted in the middlle.