1/3 Photos of Tomato Spinach Quiche but Not Really a Quiche
This is lovely for a light meal - loaded with iron and good things You will need a 6 cup large muffin tin. You can keep them in the fridge for a day or two and reheat in the microwave for just a few seconds or have them cold. I said Cajun spice in the ingredients I like to use Mrs Dash Spicy I use 1% milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the eggs & Milk together.
- 2Add cajun spice & mix.
- 3Stir in the tomatoes.
- 4Lightly spray each muffin tin.
- 5Divide the 6 oz of spinach between the 6 cups, press down
- 6The tins should be about half full
- 7Place a piece of cheese on top of each spinach cup.
- 8Spoon in the egg mixture.
- 9Back in preheated 350F oven for apprx 20-25 minutes or until a wooden skewer comes out clean when inserted in the middlle.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Spinach Quiche but Not Really a Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.2
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 284.8 mg
- Sodium 151.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: