Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted from Taste magazine
- 500 g ready made gnocchi
- 350 g of your favourite red pasta sauce
- 100 g spinach, washed
- 250 g mascarpone
- 50 g parmesan cheese, shaved
- fresh ground black pepper
- Cook the gnocchi per packet instructions and drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the tomato pasta sauce in an ovenproof dish over medium heat on stovetop, add the spinach and stir until it starts to wilt.
- Add the gnocchi, season with the salt and pepper and spoon blobs of mascarpone over the top.
- Scatter with shavings of the shaved parmesan and grill until bubbling and golden.
Delicious and so easy to make. I added to my cookbook! Thanks!