- 6 medium firm tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach (cooked and drained)
- 1 cup feta cheese
- breadcrumbs, buttered
- parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Scoop pulp out of tomatoes. Drain and pat dry.
- Combined cooked frozen or canned spinach with your choice of feta or monterey jack cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Fill each tomato with above mixture and top with buttered bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes at 350°F
- Serve immediately.