Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cream of tomato soup gives these burgers a great new flavor. Try adding seasoning to your family's taste - basil & oregano for an Italian flavor; tabsaco sauce or chili powder for a zip.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped medium
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 dash pepper
- 6 split and toasted hamburger buns
- In skillet over medium heat, cook beef and onion until tender and thoroughly cooked, stirring to break up meat chunks.
- Pour off fat.
- Stir in soup, mustard, and pepper.
- Heat thoroughly, stirring constantly.
- Serve on buns.