Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Yummy soup served hot or cold.
- 1 (46 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon chicken soup base
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning (or to taste)
- Combine all ingredients and bring to a boil.
- This can be served hot or cold.
I really enjoyed this easy to make tomato soup. I am on a diet and I had it for dinner. I added extra taco seasoning, as I prefer things spicy. I also added about 1/2 Tbs. of parmesan cheese.
Very good! A hit with my friends and family. Instead of water, I do half the amount water, and half milk (any kind'll do, whole-skim) and add a dollop of sour cream to the bowls and some shredded cheddar to add a colorful touch.
Fantastic....I added some orzo. This was very quick and easy to make. Good spicy flavor. Catherine