Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is great now that it's starting to get cold on the East coast! The goat cheese just adds that extra zing.... it's easy, quick and classic. I like it with the Chavrie herb flavored goat cheese!
- 226.79 g can Campbell's condensed tomato soup
- 226.79 g vegetable stock or 226.79 g water
- 113.39 g package fresh goat cheese
- Mix all ingredients together in a sauce pot.
- Bring to a boil and serve.
Delicious! I will be making this all winter long. I can't believe how quick and easy it was to make. Thank you for sharing.
Awesome! Campbell's tomato soup is one of my #1 comfort foods, but I would have never thought to do this! I opted to use the water, because I was a afraid stock would make it too salty. It sounds like that amount of goat cheese would be overpowering, but it is not at all. I used chevre and the flavor was so pleasant and smooth. A very "sophistaicated" way to enjoy tomato soup. I'm doing this from now on! Thanx so much!