This is great now that it's starting to get cold on the East coast! The goat cheese just adds that extra zing.... it's easy, quick and classic. I like it with the Chavrie herb flavored goat cheese!
- 226.79 g can Campbell's condensed tomato soup
- 226.79 g vegetable stock or 226.79 g water
- 113.39 g package fresh goat cheese
- Mix all ingredients together in a sauce pot.
- Bring to a boil and serve.
Delicious! I will be making this all winter long. I can't believe how quick and easy it was to make. Thank you for sharing.
Awesome! Campbell's tomato soup is one of my #1 comfort foods, but I would have never thought to do this! I opted to use the water, because I was a afraid stock would make it too salty. It sounds like that amount of goat cheese would be overpowering, but it is not at all. I used chevre and the flavor was so pleasant and smooth. A very "sophistaicated" way to enjoy tomato soup. I'm doing this from now on! Thanx so much!