Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
All my kids, (grown now),love this soup and ask for it often.
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can water
- 1 can beef broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients and heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Float 2 slices avocado atop each serving.
Wow, what a great soup! I did float the avocado on top and sprinkled a dash of oregano on top of that. It looked as good as it tasted. Served with tortilla chips and guacomole.