Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe uses 1/3 cup of Soup or Sauce Mix (Sos) or use the first 5 ingredients listed below to make a small batch.
- 1⁄4 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1⁄8 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄16 cup instant chicken bouillon
- 1⁄4 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold water
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- Combine first 5 ingredients (milk through italian seasoning). Measure out 1/3 cup (or use 1/3 cup recipe #243518).
- Combine 1/3 cup mix with cold water.
- Cook and stir on stove top or in microwave until thickened. Add tomato sauce and heat through.
- Serve hot.