I have always wanted to make homemade tomato soup. I read a few recipes and tried some but they never came out the way I hoped. So, I have combined some flavors and think this is my best yet so far...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat oven 450 degrees.
- 22. Dice tomatos and lay on greased baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic on top and sprinkle with sugar. Roast for 20 minutes.
- 33. In a blender (or food processor) add tomatoes and remaining ingredients.
- 44. Serve warm and top with fresh grated parmesan and green onion (optional).
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Soup - Sweet & Spicy
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1174.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: