This recipe is from an old cookbook from many years ago. It is a dense cake, and not very pretty, but we think it is moist and good.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (Fahrenheit).
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Sift dry ingredients together.Add about 1/3 of the flour mixture to the butter mixture, then 1/2 of the soup and stir until smooth after each addition.Repeat with 1/3 of the flour mixture, rest of the tomato soup, and remaining flour mixture.
- Fold in the nuts and raisins and pour into a greased Bundt or tube pan and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Frost with white icing if desired.