Recipe by NELady
Threw this together out of what was in the pantry... tomato soup, salsa and barbecue sauce made a pretty tasty sloppy joe sauce!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup medium salsa (I used Pace Picante)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce (I used Kraft original)
- 8 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef with onion and garlic until no longer pink and the onions are translucent; drain beef of excess grease.
- Add tomato soup, salsa and barbecue sauce to meat mixture. Stir well.
- Simmer for 20-30 minutes, until flavors are combined.
- Serve over hamburger buns.