Top Review by invictus
My 9 year old gives this 3 1/2 stars. Very easy and very good comfort food. I used half/half instead of whipping cream which worked out fine. Evaporated or 2% would probably work fine here too. I also cooked and drained the noodles and then made the sauce in the same pot so I had less cleaning to do.
- 7 -8 ounces mini pasta shells, uncooked
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 5 ounces whipping cream
- 1 -2 ounce Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- salt & pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the shells on to boil. Remove from the heat once al dente.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a small sauce pan. Simmer over low heat while the shells are boiling. (Make sure not to burn).
- Drain the water from the shells then add the soup, stir to coat.