Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From The Blue Ribbon Country Cookbook
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons finely grated onions
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Put all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat on medium-high speed until blended.
- Pour into a quart jar; cover and refrigerate up to 1 week.