Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a wonderful "Spicy Tomato-Cheese Soup" I adapted the recipe from Semi-Homemade" On the Food Network.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell southwest-style pepper jack soup
- 3 cups hot spicy hot V8
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- Combine all ingredients, and heat through over medium heat. Stirring frequently.
- Serve with extra hot sauce at the table, for those who like it extra hot!
- This soup is really delicious.
- Serve with grilled Tomato-Cheese sandwiches.
Such a great and easy soup recipe! It's nice to have a few recipes that you can throw together in a hurry and have on the table in no time. This was the perfect soup to serve with your Green Chile 'n Cheese Biscuit Bread! . We dipped the biscuits in the soup and everything was delicious. I forgot to put the dried basil in so I just sprinkled it on top -- made it look pretty :) I couldn't find the soup called for, so I used Campbell's fiesta cheese soup in it's place. Worked like a charm! Thanks so much for posting! Made for Pick-A-Chef Fall 2009.