Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another unique cake that will feed a large crowd.
Make and share this Tomato Soup Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Sift first 6 ingredients together; set aside.
- Cream butter. Gradually beat in brown sugar. Add eggs, and beat until fluffy.
- Pour soup into 2 cup measure; add enough water to measure 2 cups.
- Add 1/4 of flour mixture to sugar mixture, then one third of tomato soup mixture. Continue this process, so that you end up with flour mixture. Beat just until combined.
- Stir in nuts and raisins.
- Put batter into greased and floured 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Bake one hour at 350 degrees.
- Frost with cream cheese icing.