Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 2 hrs
Delicious with a little tang. Be careful not to burn these, checking them often in the last 1/2 hour of cooking.
- Boil cabbage and shave thick part of stem. Let cool slightly.
- Fry beef with onion.
- Add egg, rice, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
- Fill each cabbage leaf with this mixture, then roll up and place in a roasting pan.
- In a large bowl, mix the 2 cans of tomato soup with the vinegar and 1 can of water; pour over cabbage rolls.
- Bake covered for 2 hours at 350 degrees.