Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I am putting the traditional recipe. My daughter has modified it by putting in Broccoli and Spinach.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 (46 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup carrot, sliced
- Brown ground beef, onion, and garlic in soup pot. Drain the grease.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occationally.