Delicious, tomatoey soup :P No campbells for me!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the tomatoes and garlic in a blender and make a fine puree.
- 2Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, throw in the cumin powder and the puree. Bring to a boil. Add the seasonings.
- 3Dissolve the cornflour in 1/2 cup water. Add to the pan and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- 4Take it off the heat. Serve into a bowl and garnish with freshly torn basil leaves.
- 5Keep a crusty bread on the side for dipping inches.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (422 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.9
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 5.0 g