Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
A simple homemade soup that will knock your socks off.
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- basil or oregano or dill
- In an 2qt sauce pan,saute onions and garlic in oil, till tender.
- Add all tomatos and broth.
- simmer for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Serve with a dash of seasoning of your choice.
- And bread for dipping.