1/1 Photo of Tomato Shrimp Scampi on Fettuccine
Hungry Chefs's Note:
This savory recipe is super quick to prepare and is as elegant as it is easy! Tastes great too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups plum tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 1/2 cup vermouth or 1/2 cup cooking wine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined, rinsed, patted dry
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 tablespoons basil
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1Cook fettuccine for 8 minutes or until tender but still firm. Drain well; keep warm.
- 2Saute garlic in olive oil in large skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes. Cook 5 minutes.
- 3Pour in vermouth or cooking wine, lemon juice and sugar. Simmer 6 minutes.
- 4Add scallions, shrimp and red pepper flakes. Cook until shrimp turn pink and are cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- 5Stir in basil and parmesan cheese.
- 6Toss with cooked fettuccine; serve immediately in shallow bowls.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Shrimp Scampi on Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.0
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 291.2 mg
- Sodium 1172.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 37.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: