Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
Southern Living; this is essentially canned soup with a little something extra. Best enjoyed with grilled cheese sandwich.
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato bisque soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄3 cup dry sherry
- Combine soups in a medium saucepan.
- Gradually add water and milk, stirring until smooth.
- Add chopped parsley, onion and pepper.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in sherry and cook and additional minute.