1/1 Photo of Tomato-Shrimp Aspic Salad
3 hrs 10 mins
Great for potlucks. Easily doubled. Canned shrimp, well drained, can be used. Cook time is refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package lemon gelatin (Jell-o regular or sugar free)
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vinegar (white or cider)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup baby shrimp, fresh (cooked)
- lettuce, for serving
- mayonnaise, for garnish
- 1In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add tomato sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until partially set partially set.
- 2When partially set, fold in celery, green onions and shrimp.
- 3Spray a decorative bowl lightly with nonstick spray. Fill with gelatin mixture, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set.
- 4To serve, unmold on bed of lettuce and garnish with mayonnaise.
- 5Instead of using a mold, pour into lightly sprayed 8-inch square pan, cover and refrigerate until set, and cut into squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Potluck Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato-Shrimp Aspic Salad
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 380.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: