Tomato-Shrimp Aspic Salad
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add tomato sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until partially set partially set.
- When partially set, fold in celery, green onions and shrimp.
- Spray a decorative bowl lightly with nonstick spray. Fill with gelatin mixture, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set.
- To serve, unmold on bed of lettuce and garnish with mayonnaise.
- Instead of using a mold, pour into lightly sprayed 8-inch square pan, cover and refrigerate until set, and cut into squares to serve.