Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Tomato sesame paste to coat lamb racks. I served mine with vegetable noodles. You can find this recipe on another post. Duck Breast With Asian Sauce.
- 4 racks of lamb (3-4 cutlets each)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 small onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Trim any excess fat from lamb racks.
- Combine all the other ingredients in a bowl, spread mixture evenly over lamb racks.
- Place lamb racks on wire rack in baking dish. Bake in pre-heated oven 190c for 20 Min's, cover racks with greased foil and bake for a further 10 Min's or until tender.
- Note: I only cover to prevent the sesame crust from burning, so if it looks fine you do not need to cover.
I had some lamb cutlets in the freezer so used the coating for those & then baked in the oven..yum yum! I'm still licking my lips..:lol: Great recipe & the flavours aren't too strong so great for kids too, thanks for posting!