- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 lb red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces shredded swiss cheese (1 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain tomato liquid into a measuring cup and add enough water to make 1 cup.
- Place potatoes, onion and liquid in a large skillet, cover, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Transfer potato mixture to a baking dish, top with tomatoes, cream and cheeses.
- Bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.