Tomato, Sausage and Bean Pasta
- Fry or grill sausages until brown& cooked through.
- Slice thinly.
- Heat oil in a frying-pan add onion and garlic, saute until onions are soft.
- Add beans and rosemary, stir until fragrant& heated through.
- Add undrained tomatoes, sugar and cream; simmer uncovered for for about 10 minutes, or until sauce has slightly thickened.
- Add sausages; simmer a further 5 minutes, or until hot.
- Add the hot cooked pasta to the sauce and toss to combine.
- Serve garnished with rosemary& enjoy with hot garlic or herb bread.