Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make this salsa, rich in vitamin C and minerals, to your taste—hot or mild. It can be refrigerated for several days.
- 4 chopped tomatoes
- 1 chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped ginger
- 2 teaspoons chopped green chilies
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix everything together in a food processor, just enough to chop and mix (3 to 5 rounds).
- Do not puree.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours before you serve it.