Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Balsamic vinegar adds a delicious and unique taste. Cooking time is sitting time. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 -2 clove garlic (or more to taste)
- 1⁄2 onion, cut in pieces
- 1⁄2 jalapeno pepper (more if you like it really hot)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 4 -6 roma tomatoes
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 bunch cilantro (about , using more leaves than stems)
- 1 -2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (or more to taste)
- 2 -3 teaspoons salt (at first and then more to taste)
- In a blender, combine all ingredients using the"pulse" button (or use food processor).
- Pour into a bowl and let sit in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.