Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a very good fresh salsa recipe. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, vegetables, fish, chicken or eggs.
- 3 cups fresh tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 8 medium green onions, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, finely chopped and seeded
- 2 -3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients in glass or plastic bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.