Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Served along side my Grilled Chicken Salad Tostada With Citrus Vinaigrette and Chimichurri Sauce, this makes a great salsa to serve with the tostada along with beans and rice if desired. Another caribbean Favorite ;)
- 680.38 g plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 118.29 ml finely diced red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 fresh jalapeno, stemmed and finely diced (about 2 tsp.)
- 4.92 ml creole seasoning
- kosher salt, to taste
- 1 lime, juice of
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Mix all ingredients together. Refrigerate.
Excellent salsa! It's very similar to my recipe except with the addition of creole seasoning, which was a lovely change. I'm going to serve it tonight with some black bean soup. Can't wait! Thanks V!