Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A light easy to make salad on those warm summer nights when you are having a BBQ.
Make and share this Tomato Salad With Tarragon Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 500 g tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup oil
- 1⁄3 cup tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon French mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- Arrange tomatoes on serving dish.
- To make tarragon dressing, mix all ingredients (except shallots) in a jar and shake well,.
- Pour over arrange tomatoes and sprinkle with chopped shallots.