1/3 Photos of Tomato Salad with Ginger-Garlic Dressing
A refreshing tomato salad with a dressing that kicks things up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 pieces ginger, peeled (this is subjective. The pieces I cut are about 1/4" thick each)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, to taste or 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1Crush ginger using mortar and pestle to make fine paste.
- 2Add garlic; crush with ginger.
- 3Remove to small bowl; whisk in salt, sugar, vinegar and oil.
- 4In bowl, mix tomatoes, onion and coriander.
- 5Add salad dressing; toss lightly to coat.
- 6Note: I often make this with a couple of cupfuls of cherry tomatoes, halving the larger ones.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Salad with Ginger-Garlic Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.3
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: