1/1 Photo of Tomato Salad ( Insalata Pomodoro)
Pat McCardle's Note:
This salad is for when you have an abundance of fresh tomatoes. It says "summer" is here. Only use fresh tomatoes. DELICIOUS!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl put oil and seasonings.
- 2Add tomatoes, either sliced or in small chunks.
- 3Use salt and pepper to taste, and mix well.
- 4Let marinate at room temperature at least an hour, for a few hours in the refrigerator.
- 5Italian or French bread or crusty rolls are a must to accompany this salad.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Salad ( Insalata Pomodoro)
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.4
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 1.6 g